Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Have You Checked Out Houseparty Yet?


Everyone needs to check out HouseParty . I have gotten 4 parties so far. One party pack is on its way and I'll post pictures when I get it. These party packs are Great....

I recieved the Alli Party : Cookbook , free coupon for Alli starter pack, tote bags, calorie counters and coupon booklets.


Arm and Hammer Party: Multiple Bottles of Cleaners ( 13 I believe), 10 Fridge Fresh, Cleaning Cloths, tote bags, Coupons for Free Cat Litter and Toothpaste, Multiple Coupon booklets.


Clariol Hair Coloring Party: 7 coupons for Free Hair Color, Multiples of pantene, toothpaste, mouth wash, floss, multiple coupon booklets and bags.


Splenda Party: Yet to recieve but will update as soon a I do.


Right now there are MANY parties to apply for ( ex. Bumble Bee Tuna, ESPN Football, Oscar Meyer Lunchables and many more). The survey takes about 5 minutes and is well worth it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment