Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Websites to Sign Up For!!!!!!


So I came home from work to find this in my mailbox. And to beat it all it's a signed copy ( even better). I had completely forgotten that I had entered this drawing on Pssst.com . So I thought I'd do a reminder post on some great websites that you get products from for FREE.
www.pssst.com ( General mills website that will send you coupons and freebies, they also have Sweepstakes contest every now and then. Thats how I won this!)
www.vocalpoint.com (Kimberly Clark products website thst will send coupons and freebies)
www.startsampling.com ( Free sample website)
www.bzzagent.com ( Freebies to test out )
www.expotv.com (They have tryology program where they will send freebies for you try in return for your product feedback.)
www.kraftfirsttaste.com ( Kraft website where you can request free coupons each month.)
These are just a few websites that I have found to be really great about receiving coupons and free products.

No comments:

Post a Comment