Thursday, July 2, 2009

Freebie Mall Shopping


My daughter and I went to the mall today to see a movie. So since we were at the mall I decided to do my July Freebie Buy. Everything that I purchased would have came to 90.50 + tax. If you know me then you know I didn't pay that price. Instead I paid $24.oo and that includes tax. How you say... Well let me break it down.


Aerie:

Bought - Aerie Sleep Shirt Original Price 19.50 Sale Price 9.95

Aerie Sleep Shorts Original Price 15.50 Sale Price 6.95

Aerie Sharing Shimmer Pink Body Mist 4 oz Original Price 7.50

Used - 15% off purchase coupon (savings 3.38)

Free July A-list Aerie Card ( free Body Mist)

Total Price: 13.52 tax .81 = 14.33

Total Saved : $28.98


Victoria's Secret:

Bought - Beauty Rush Eyeshadow Purple Original Price 7.00 Sale Price 1.75

Beauty Rush Eyeshadow Cream Original Price 7.00 Sale Price 1.75

Cotton Panties Original Price 7.50

Used- Free Cotton Panty w/ any Purchase Coupon

Total Price: 3.50 tax .21 = 3.71

Total Saved: $18.00


Bath and Body Works:

Bought - Coconut Lime Verbena Body Splash 8 oz Original Price 10.50 Sale Price 2.62

Sensual Amber Hand Cream 4 oz Original Price 12.00 Sale Price 3.00

Warm Vanilla Sugar Anti Bacterial Waterless Hand Foam 1.7 oz Original Price 4.00

Used - Free Anti Bacterial Hand Foam Coupon

Total Price: 5.62 tax .34 = 5.96

Total Saved: $20.88


Here are some links for the Coupons I used:


Aerie A List : Aeries A List Must be purchased on a Thursday.

Victoria's Secret : Sign up for there mailing list
Also here's a few little tips. With the Aerie A List Freebies, collect them throughout the year and they make great stocking stuffers or basket fillers for Christmas. Unless you have a 3 year old that sees them and has to have them right now, like I do. She's such a Diva!!!!
Almost all stores put tissue paper on the top of the bags, save them and use them to stuff presents later on.
Victoria's Secret is a great store to stock up on your panties. I never buy full price panties. Use the Victoria's Secrets coupons and buy 1 pair (if you can't find anything else cheaper) and get the 2nd pair FREE w/ the coupon. The almost always release a free panties coupon every couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment