Saturday, July 11, 2009

Look What $2.33 Bought Me @ Krogers


Okay, Okay. I officially know I am addicted to savings. Look what happened tonight.

I went to Krogers to get 10 bags of Kraft Cheese for 0.99 but after 0.50 coupons were doubled I'd make a penny each so I picked up a bag of tortilla chips, mission tortillas and a can of refried beans. Well the deal today and the deal for next week overlapped. So they gave me the $5 off for purchasing 10. So I get paid .11 and a $4 onyo prints out. So I send my GREAT husband in to do another transaction and I do one more. Needless to say I now have 25 bags of Kraft Shredded Cheese, 5 blocks of Kraft Cheese, tortilla chips, mission tortillas and a can of refried beans for 2.33 (that includes tax) and I have a $4 onyo left. Ohhhh how I love Krogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment