Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Harry Connick Jr. Review for CD ~ Your Songs

I am usually not a big Harry Connick Jr. fan but I really enjoyed this CD. I have a few favorites on this CD so I was excited to get the chance to listen to it. Especially the Beatles !!! This is a very relaxing CD that can really just melt the stress away.
It features the following songs:
Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):
All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)
Your Songs Deluxe Limited Edition CD/DVD package is only available HERE and features 14 standard album tracks PLUS 2 exclusive bonus tracks, "Who's Sorry Now" and "Answer Me My Love." It also includes rare behind-the-scenes footage of Harry on the road with his band and the music video for "(They Long To Be) Close To You."

As a New Orleans native, Harry Connick, Jr. is deeply attuned to the devastation caused by Katrina along the Gulf Coast. Connick teamed up with Branford Marsalis and the New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity to create Musicians’ Village, a community in the Upper Ninth Ward.
Just in case you haven't yet, don't forget to SIGN UP for the Harry Connick Jr. project team now!


Thank you to One2OneNetwork for providing the CD for the review to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment