Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Micheal Buble CD Review ~ Crazy Love



One2One Network gave me another oppurtunity to review Michael Buble' s New CD , Crazy Love that was released October 9th.



In all honesty I really didn't care to much for this CD. I had a few that I really enjoyed like Georgia on my Mind , Haven't Met You Yet and Cry Me a River but other than that I found the other songs a bit humdrum boring.



You can go HERE to see his video of an original single called " Haven't Met You Yet". It is a very catchy song that stays with you for a while.



The following songs are on the album:



Album Tracklisting:

1. Cry Me A River

2. All Of Me

3. Georgia On My Mind

4. Crazy Love

5. Haven't Met You Yet

6. All I Do Is Dream Of You

7. Hold On

8. Heartache Tonight

9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You

10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)

11. At This Moment

12. Stardust

13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)

No comments:

Post a Comment